Monday, March 1, 2010

Maybe I'll get better at this blogging thing..


Ok so we FINALLY got in to our own house! Happy day! It's about time, after almost a year and a half of marriage! I will try to post pictures soon, maybe once we're a little more organized, but I do want to get better about blogging. Not that we have much to blog about so you might just hear about our dogs a lot since they're pretty much our kids. : ) 
If any of you have suggestions or advice on blogging I would love to hear it! i want to learn to customize and how to follow other people's blog.. 
I have been working on my first quilt, a denim quilt, with much thanks to Lauren for taking time out to help me! It's almost done, we just tied it this weekend! It's been a lot of fun and very rewarding! Between getting in to scrap booking and learning to cross stitch, I've become quite crafty! Kagan can't ever tell me I need a hobby again. ; ) Now mine keep me busier than his do him! 







2 comments:

  1. I love the quilt! You are doing awesome! I'm glad you started blogging again. I never know what to write about either so just keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay!! you're blogging again...i should try doing the same because i think my last post was...last year? haha.

    ReplyDelete